An outline of the top 5 things that every service-based business website needs to be successful.
Whether you are selling gutters or serving cars, if you have a service-based business, your website has certain needs.
As a local Web Designer, I constantly see websites that are missing the mark for a variety of reasons, and that can seriously impact your message, your reputation, and the success or failure of your business.
Check out my list of the five things that every service-based business website needs to be a success.
5 Things Every Service Business Website Needs:
- It has to be modern and mobile: Most people will be searching Google on their phone when looking for a service like yours. Your website has to be readable and easy to navigate on mobile devices, or you’re seriously running the risk of losing out on the business. Don’t make it a challenge for your customer to find you. An up-to-date website is a necessity in our modern, mobile world.
- Have a clear, concise message and service list: Don’t make people guess what you do or if you can help them. If you confuse your customers, they will naturally go to your competition instead. Clearly tell your customer what you do and why you’re the best choice to help them. Everything else is the icing on the cake.
- Easy ways for them to contact you: Make it easy for your customer to get in touch. Some people still want to call directly, but most modern customers would prefer to chat or email. Give them some easy options to help start the conversation instead of playing hard to get.
- Reviews and testimonials: Show your potential customer why you’re the best choice with great reviews. Customers trust reviews, and they make a huge difference in turning a lead into a sale.
- A guarantee: Show your customer base that you stand behind your products and are willing to put your money where your mouth is. This builds trust for your services, and allows your customer base to view you as an expert in the field.
Still feeling overwhelmed by your current website needs?
At Loveland Web Design, we love helping small, local businesses like yours to get the exposure they need to be a smashing success.
We are here to help you to look professional, attract new customers and showcase your services. We will craft the perfect website for your business, showcasing the quality of your services, and attracting new leads that turn to sales.